Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5,000-200,000 tons/year.
Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5,000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK fertilizer, DAP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line. This equipment can specially used for manufacturing compound fertilizers with different concentrations and types, such as organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, biological fertilizers, and magnetic fertilizers, etc. It is mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1mm to 3mm.
Advantages of Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 70%, high intensity of granules,
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers’ requirements.
Compound Fertilizer Production Line Main Components
The whole compound fertilizer granulator in the fertilizer production line includes the following machines: fertilizer mixing machine → fertilizer crushing machine → rotary drum granulator → rotary drum drying machine → rotary drum cooling machine → rotary drum coating machine → rotary screening machine → packaging machine → spraying granulating system→ belt conveyor → and other accessories.
Compound Fertilizer Production Line Working Flowchart
The process technology of N-P-K fertilizers is advanced and reliable. According to the compatibility and crossability of the three raw materials, N-P-K compound fertilizer in different percentage composition can be manufactured applicable for different requirements of soils and crops.
compound fertilizer process
1. Firstly, the raw materials are put into mixer in strict accordance with the technical requirements of each raw material quantity. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to crushing machine.
2. Then, the fetilizer crusher machine smashes lump materials into small ones that the fineness meets the required for granulation. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum granulator machine.
3. During granulating, there is a water pump to offer gas and makes fertilizer particles forming easily. The solid fertilizer powder after granulating will rise by the rotation of the cylinder and scroll down under the effect of gravity. At the same time, according to the raw material quantity, add a certain proportion adhesives for granulation. After several times repetition of the same rotation, fertilizer materials gradually form. Next the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum drying machine and cooling machine.
4. There are also draught fans to supply hot air and cold air to drying machine and cooling machine respectively. After drying and cooling is screening process. the coating machine can beautify the materials.
5. In the process of screening, the qualified materials can be sent to packaging machine by bucket elevator, while others are conveyed back to crusher or granulator to be re-processed.
No-drying extrusion compound fertilizer production line can produce various kinds of compound fertilizer without drying at room temperature, including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
Characteristics of No-drying Extrusion Granulation Production Line
1. This double roller granulator is no-drying, don’t need heat and humidify materials, saving investment, it can produce in normal temperature, product is once-molding.
2. It can also adapt the thermal sensitive resistance material and some organic fertilizer. A small investment, quick effect and good economic returns.
3. In production process, low power consumption, no waste-water and waste-gas discharge, do not pollute the environment.
4. Extrusion granulating technological process is short, simple operation, easy to realize automation control and improve production efficiency.
5. Wide raw material sources, have no special requirements of the properties and grain size for raw material.
6. Product size distribution is evenly, no segregation and agglomerate.
7. Compact process layout, advanced technology, reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
Components of No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line
no drying fertilizer line
No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line Technology Process
※ Firstly, the raw materials are put into mixing machine in strict accordance with the technical requirements of the amount of each raw material. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to disc feeding machine to make evenly feeding and decrease the roller wear and tear.
※ Then, the materials in the disc feeding machine will go into the extrusion granulating machine. The materials are forced through the two rollers, then squeezed into thin slices.
※ The slices go through the primary crusher which under the roller, then crushed to pieces. And then pieces are conveyed to screening machine by belt conveyor.
※ In the process of screening, the qualified materials can be sent to packaging machine, while others are conveyed back to the disc feeding machine to be re-processed.
Application of No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line
The raw processing material of No-drying Extrusion Granulation Production Line includes tombar thite, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, potassium chloride, phosphate fertilizer, monomethylamine, potassium sulphate, sodium chloride, etc. For its raw material is wide, this fertilizer granulator is suitable for compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, metallurgy, fodder and other materials granulation, and etc.
and easy maintenance. Wide adaptability of raw materials includes fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, feed and other
raw materials. The ratio of forming particles is high. this type fertilizer granulator can produce a variety of concentrations of various types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, fertilizer, and magnetic fertilizer) fertilizer, in particular, rare earth, ammonium bicarbonate series of fertilizer granulation. The fertilizer production line fills the gap, leading in China.
what features of the drum fertilizer pelletizer
1). the drum fertilizer pelletizer equipment adopts the centrifugal rotational, friction and adhesion, polishing shape, friction heat drying to three machine unity
granulation process, completely instead of the previous huge investment, complex craft, repetition of traditional process.
2). the fertilizer pelletizer machine Adopts centrifugal adhesive, rolling form technology, no need mold pelletizing, so the processing cost is low and efficiency is high.
3). The final pellets well-distributed, smooth, rounded, high intensity, good liquidity, pellet formation rate above 95%.
4).The temperature of the cylinder tank reach 60-120 during the material centrifugal friction, heat drying and adhesion forming process, granulation process is also same drying process, reducing the drying cost.
Raw materials to be granulated can be steam, gaseous ammonia, phosphoric acid, ammoniacal solution, ammonium phosphate slurry, and triple superphosphate slurry. After these solid fertilizer particles enter into the rotary drum, they will make reciprocating movement under functions of gravity, centrifugal force, and friction force between fertilizers. With the rotary movement of the drum, produced materials spray onto the surface of granulation nucleus. Then the coating layers become thicker and thicker until produced materials are granulated into required dimensions. Finally, those obtained products are spilled out from the discharging hole.
The shell of the rotary granulator machine uses special rubber slab lining or acid-resistant stainless lining board which realizes auto scar removal and detumor instead of traditional drawknife equipment.
The drum body adopts rubber plate lining structure. It can remove scars and peel burls automatically. the rotary compound fertilizer machine has the advantages of high-strength granule production, high production rate, crossion proof, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service life, convenient operation and maintenance, etc
features of Rotary compound Granulator:
(1)Rate of ball-becoming up to 80%, have a small amount of returned material, expected, small granularity of returned material, can be re-granulation.
(2)Steam heating, improve material's temperature, so that have lower moisture when material change into the ball, improve dryness efficiency.
(3)Use rubber plastic for lining, raw materials difficult to stick cylinder, and played the role of anti-corrosion, keep warm.
As the one of the key equipments in fertilizer industry, rotary drum granulator is applicable to cold, heat, and guniting and ammoniated granulation and big scale fertilizer production of high, medium and low concentration.
Rotary drum granulator advantages
The cylinder body adopts special stainless steel or rubber plate lining structure. It can remove scar and peel burl automatically this compound fertilizer granulator has the advantages of high intensity of granule, high production, erosion proof, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service life, convenient operation and maintenance
working principle of rotary drum granulator
After these solid fertilizer particles enter into the drum granulator, they will make rotating movement under functions of gravity, centrifugal force, and friction force between fertilizers. With the rotary movement of the drum granulator, Then the coating layers become thicker and thicker until produced materials are granulated into required dimensions
if you would like to make animal manure organic fertilizer granules, we recommend you to use fertilizer disc granulator
| 主页 |