Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5,000-200,000 tons/year.
Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5,000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK fertilizer, DAP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line. This equipment can specially used for manufacturing compound fertilizers with different concentrations and types, such as organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, biological fertilizers, and magnetic fertilizers, etc. It is mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1mm to 3mm.
Advantages of Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 70%, high intensity of granules,
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers’ requirements.
Compound Fertilizer Production Line Main Components
The whole compound fertilizer granulator in the fertilizer production line includes the following machines: fertilizer mixing machine → fertilizer crushing machine → rotary drum granulator → rotary drum drying machine → rotary drum cooling machine → rotary drum coating machine → rotary screening machine → packaging machine → spraying granulating system→ belt conveyor → and other accessories.
Compound Fertilizer Production Line Working Flowchart
The process technology of N-P-K fertilizers is advanced and reliable. According to the compatibility and crossability of the three raw materials, N-P-K compound fertilizer in different percentage composition can be manufactured applicable for different requirements of soils and crops.
compound fertilizer process
1. Firstly, the raw materials are put into mixer in strict accordance with the technical requirements of each raw material quantity. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to crushing machine.
2. Then, the fetilizer crusher machine smashes lump materials into small ones that the fineness meets the required for granulation. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum granulator machine.
3. During granulating, there is a water pump to offer gas and makes fertilizer particles forming easily. The solid fertilizer powder after granulating will rise by the rotation of the cylinder and scroll down under the effect of gravity. At the same time, according to the raw material quantity, add a certain proportion adhesives for granulation. After several times repetition of the same rotation, fertilizer materials gradually form. Next the conveying belt sends the materials to rotary drum drying machine and cooling machine.
4. There are also draught fans to supply hot air and cold air to drying machine and cooling machine respectively. After drying and cooling is screening process. the coating machine can beautify the materials.
5. In the process of screening, the qualified materials can be sent to packaging machine by bucket elevator, while others are conveyed back to crusher or granulator to be re-processed.
No-drying extrusion compound fertilizer production line can produce various kinds of compound fertilizer without drying at room temperature, including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer
Characteristics of No-drying Extrusion Granulation Production Line
1. This double roller granulator is no-drying, don’t need heat and humidify materials, saving investment, it can produce in normal temperature, product is once-molding.
2. It can also adapt the thermal sensitive resistance material and some organic fertilizer. A small investment, quick effect and good economic returns.
3. In production process, low power consumption, no waste-water and waste-gas discharge, do not pollute the environment.
4. Extrusion granulating technological process is short, simple operation, easy to realize automation control and improve production efficiency.
5. Wide raw material sources, have no special requirements of the properties and grain size for raw material.
6. Product size distribution is evenly, no segregation and agglomerate.
7. Compact process layout, advanced technology, reliable performance and convenient maintenance.
Components of No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line
no drying fertilizer line
No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line Technology Process
※ Firstly, the raw materials are put into mixing machine in strict accordance with the technical requirements of the amount of each raw material. Then the conveying belt sends the materials to disc feeding machine to make evenly feeding and decrease the roller wear and tear.
※ Then, the materials in the disc feeding machine will go into the extrusion granulating machine. The materials are forced through the two rollers, then squeezed into thin slices.
※ The slices go through the primary crusher which under the roller, then crushed to pieces. And then pieces are conveyed to screening machine by belt conveyor.
※ In the process of screening, the qualified materials can be sent to packaging machine, while others are conveyed back to the disc feeding machine to be re-processed.
Application of No-drying Extrusion Compound Fertilizer Production Line
The raw processing material of No-drying Extrusion Granulation Production Line includes tombar thite, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, potassium chloride, phosphate fertilizer, monomethylamine, potassium sulphate, sodium chloride, etc. For its raw material is wide, this fertilizer granulator is suitable for compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, metallurgy, fodder and other materials granulation, and etc.
What is BB Fertilizer The full name of BB fertilizer is bulk blending fertilizer, it’s a kind of compound granule fertilizer mixed by several single fertilizers or compound fertilizers
The full name of BB fertilizer is bulk blending fertilizer, it’s a kind of compound granule fertilizer mixed by several single fertilizers or compound fertilizers according to certain proportion. the fertilizer granulation machine has characters of granule uniformity, less water, granule intensity moderate, no agglomeration store, easy to use and low cost.
Batch Type BB Fertilizer Production Line Introduction
This batch type BB fertilizer production line is used to produce bulk blending fertilizer efficiently.the fertilizer making machine is designed according to different soil components in different areas and specific requirements of compound fertilizer factories and chemical fertilizer manufacturers.
Product Process of Batch Type BB Fertilizer Production Line
PLC control system of computer → Automatic proportional batching raw materials → Lifting by slope scraper → Mixing by roller → Mixed materials disposed into storage silos of weighing machine → Quantitative packaging (10-50kg/bag) → Conveying and sewing → Finished product pelletizing storage.
Why Choose Our BB Fertilizer Production Line?
1. Adopts pit-style batching and accumulative weighing type, convenient to convey and transport the raw materials, easy to operate, saving labor.
2. Uses Germany Siemens PLC centralized control system, the whole production process is fully automatic.
3. Big capacity, 10 tons-30 tons per hour, more suitable for big capacity production lines.
4. Can be customized according to different requirements of customers.
Working Process of Bach Type BB Fertilizer Production Line
1. Firstly, we should determine the types of raw fertilizer material to batch (2-6 types). Put materials into each raw materials stock bin separately by manual.
BB fertilizer line
2. Then the raw material bin will discharge materials by automatic accumulative type into the weighing hopper according to the ratio of weight in order. The detail process is: Batching system will firstly weigh and batch various materials in turn following a set of order and weight. First open the storage hopper 1, feed materials to the weighing hopper. At the beginning with a large feed, when the weight of material 1 is close to the setting value, it will become into fine feed automatically, close the storage hopper 1 until the weight reaches the target value; Then open the following silo, and finish batching materials 2, 3, 4... in turn according to the same principle.
3. After complete batching all of the materials, weighing bucket will open material leaking door to feed materials into drum rotary fertilizer mixing machine by belt conveyor. At the same time, batching system continue to start a new round batching.
4. When mixing finished, the mixed materials are transported to the weighing and packaging silo, then go into the weighing, packaging, conveying and sewing process to finish the batching job.
5. Then batch mixing followed cycle by cycle.